- ***To learn more about the PURPOSE and PERSPECTIVE of this blog by Pam Dewey, be sure to click on the ABOUT tab at the top left above the blog entries.
More blogs by Pam Dewey:
- Wish You Were There?
- American Victorian People of Color
- HipPo’Boy Sandwiches??!!
- Flour Sack Fashions: Great-Granny Cooks Up a Family Wardrobe
- The African Dodger
- A Thoroughly American Thanksgiving
- You’ll Find That You’re In the Rotogravure
- Stone Mountain and the KKK
- The Dark Side of Barbie
- Scandalous Furniture
- An American Hero
- Mickey Mouse Saves the Day!
- The Cure for “Thinking Too Much”!
- Land of the Free…
- A Different Hat for Dr. Seuss
- Pony Tales
- Woodstic Surgery
- Civil War Instagrams
- Texas Invites the World
- Flash Gordon Goes Grocery Shopping
- Hiding in Plane Sight: Camouflaging the Homeland in WW2
- Big Beyond Belief
- Titanic–Minus the Romance
- Where Did All the Cheerful Music Go?
- Norman Rockwell: Behind the Camera
- Movies before the Multi-Plex
- The Big Brush-Off
- Taming the Wild West
Tag Archives: African American
Dispelling Misconceptions and Preconceived Notions! Portraits from 1870s to 1890s